It is possible to enter Instagram via smartphone and computers. If you log in to your Instagram account on multiple devices or from a friend’s phone, you may need to know how to sign out. Because if you do not log out of all instruments, your Instagram account may remain open until you make a password change on other devices. So, if you are wondering how to log out of Instagram, we will explain it to you in detail.
How to Log Out of Instagram on Mobile
The time needed: 2 minutes.
You can log in to your Instagram account on an iPhone, iPad, Android, or on even on a computer. In short, you can log into Instagram on all devices. As you know, it is quite easy to log in to your Instagram account from other devices, and it is quite effortless to log out too. To log out of your Instagram account on mobile, follow the steps below.
- Open your Instagram app.
To log out of your Instagram account, you must first open your Instagram app from your mobile device.
- Click to your profile icon.
Tap to your small profile picture at the bottom right of the screen. Then, tap to the three horizontal bars at the top right of the page.
- Press to the Log Out button.
After clicking the three horizontal bars, scroll down and find the Log Out option. If you have more than one accounts logged in, you will see the account usernames, click on the name of the account you want to sign out of and then you will see a pop-up window.
- Tap the Log Out option.
When prompted, tap to the Log Out option once more, that’s all. Now you will be logged out of Instagram.
How to Log Out of Instagram on Computer
If you have logged in to your Instagram account on desktop and want to log out of your account from there, this is as easy as the method of logging out of from the mobile devices as we described above. To log out of your Instagram account on the desktop, follow the steps below.
- Go to the Instagram website and your Instagram home page will open automatically.
- Click to your profile photo icon at the top right corner of the page. Clicking this will take you to your profile.
- Then, you will see the Settings icon between the Edit Profile button. Tap the Settings icon at the top right side of the page.
- On the pop-up menu that appears, click to the Log Out option. Ticking this option will log you out of the Instagram on your desktop.
How to Log Out of All Accounts on Instagram
If you have more than one account on Instagram, you can sign out of all your accounts at the same time. But it is worth noting that when you log out of all accounts, you cannot specify a specific account and choose not to log out of it.
- Open your Instagram app from your mobile device and go to your profile page.
- Press to the three horizontal bars at the top right of the page. After clicking this bar, you will see the Log Out of All Accounts option at the bottom of the screen.
- Click to the Log Out of All Accounts option, and then you will be logged out of all your accounts on Instagram. That’s all!
If I can no longer have access to the device on which I log into my Instagram account, how can I register out of Instagram?
If you cannot access a device on which your account is open, you can change your password to disable access on that device. Besides, switching your Instagram password will log you out of all your accounts. Only the account on which this process is performing will remain open. To log in to your account again via other devices, you need to log in with your new password.
When I sign out of my account from any device, do I log out of from other methods?
No, logging out of one device will not affect your account on other devices unless you change your password.